Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

White Christmas!??

Wow! Winter has almost certainly arrived! The wellies were on, I was "Scott of the Antarctic"! Hood zipped up gloves on and to make it feel extra festive, I had a playlist of Christmas songs on the I-Pod! It played Winter Wonderland and it felt like it! For a while then the cold hit me first in my toes and then I couldn't get my fingers to function! Owww!
 Don't get me wrong or think me a miserable person but I love the idea of snow the way it makes everything look magical and as an artist feel inspired to capture the beauty on camera or in a piece of work. Reality is it makes your clothes wet, numbness in your fingers that actually hurts, not to mention toes! Incidentally the dog even though wearing a coat ( don't judge me! ) As you have to keep them warm too you know!? Ended up looking like a drowned rat!
So glad to be home, several hot cups of tea, porridge.  I just about managed to get the feeling back in my fingers and toes!!

Merry Christmas!

Role on Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment