Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

NEW STUFF!!!!


                                                                         It's been a while since I've put any work of note on here and I have my excuse......LIFE!!! We have had an 18month old Son, Edmund who is a joy but very hard work too! As most parents will agree! My Wife has to take him out, over to the in-laws etc just so I can get on!!

Imagine my horror when I was commissioned to do not one but two pieces for two 40th Birthdays I thought uh-oh! Especially when they were going away on the same girlie trip and so therefore wanted by the same deadline!
I think I managed to pull it off though, as well as a picture a card was produced and a t-shirt!!
Below is Kelly a friend of my Sister's, a keen cyclist, lover of Basset Hounds, Friends, Robbie Williams and of course bubbly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment